3/02/2006

All things warm and cuddly



When all else fails, put in some cat photos! Here is Peedy, lounging on the down comforter.
Image hosting by Photobucket



The princess, Polly, atop 2 blankets, which are on top of a suitcase.
Image hosting by Photobucket



And knitting news...here's a photo of the hat and scarf I did in Malabrigo. I still have the scarf, the hat however is MIA. We came home one day, I took it off, and it's not been seen since. That hat fit perfectly, and kept my ears warm on windy days. Now I'm waiting for more yarn, different colors, so I can make another hat or 2 or 3.
Image hosting by Photobucket



And I still need to take pics of some goodies my fantastic SP sent!!! She is the best!!!! I may not be willing to give her up after this SP7 is over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peedy and Polly are such beautiful kitties! I'm glad to see you posting. I know you are a very busy lady, but I still check your blog twice a day to see if you've had a chance to post any pictures or more fun stuff.
I hope your hat turns up soon, it would be a shame to have the lone scarf without its partner. The colors are very beautiful and the yarn looks so soft and warm. I will definately have to check out that Malabrigo yarn! Enjoy your weekend. I'll be sending your next box out on Monday so you should have it sometime towards the end of next week.
Sincerely,
FKM

Anonymous said...

Anything new back east?
FKM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...