1/01/2006

Christmas, part 1

 



Because the brat demands it, here are photos of gifts.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A blurry photo of some of the yummy vanilla bath & lotions I got. Some from Gary, some from Becky.




Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here's some lotion and other bath goodies from Becky, along with some red earmuffs, which I really need and an adorable change purse (Nightmare Before Xmas). The black item in the back is a datebook for 2006 from Gary. I need it for keeping track of food eaten, my blood sugar, and various doctor appointments.




Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is some flannel sleepwear/long underwear from Gary. Very soft, and I can wear it under my regular clothes when we go for a walk on days when it's 15 degrees.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...