8/14/2005

Sunday scenery

 



Thought I'd share some views from our drive today:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
 This is about a half hour drive from our apartment. The sky really is that blue here!



 



Not a good picture of Gary (neither of us had washed our hair for over a day), but I had to snap a pic of him next to this weiner dude. Next time, I'll be sure my hair is washed and will get one of me with the dude.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
 And this was also taken on our drive today. Lots of great looking clouds, but no rain today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH! So beautiful, that big sky! I'm terribly jealous. *sigh*

Gary is cute :) Love the ... uh... juxtaposition of him and hot dog guy LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...