5/31/2005

My 3-day weekend

Guess where we were during the holiday weekend????? See if the photo gives you a clue....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Tijuana? Cancun? Guess again.



That's right, Van Nuys, CA. About 20 people were at that bustop, and a few blocks down there must have been 40 people waiting for the bus.



And while on the freeway from Cancun we came upon this vehicle.Image hosted by Photobucket.com

For fun, go to their website, then Babelfish the page. Clowns are VERY VERY scary. In case you can't read it, the website for Clown Ministries is www.Lospayasitos.com.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!! You were in my 'hood! I shop at the panorama city mall all the time (sad to say, but true.) The best tacos in the word are across the street at Rincon Taurino. AMAZING carne asada.

How did I not find your blog until now?? I so would have forced you to meet me for tacos yesterday. But I am so confused. How come your blog says you live in South Dakota?

I am soooo excited to see pics up on your blog of my hood! woohoo for Latin Valley. I love this crazy place.

Cindy said...

I just found your blog, surfed in from a South Dakota link.....I used to live in Rapid City!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Update! Please! me = obsessed blogstalker!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...