2/06/2012

Postcards. Monday 2/6

Mondays seem to be a big day for receiving postcards. I think 7 came today. So I better some before the stack grows any higher.

I really like this card, and I'm glad it came for me and not the grandkids! From Germany, "Die Wächter" by Quint Buchholz.

 Wonderful map from Taiwan.

Pooh, from Netherlands.

Holiday card from Belarus.

From Germany. It's from Martin Luther's house.

 Cute illustration from a children's book, from Netherlands.

 Adorable baby elephant, from Russia.

 From Brazil.

 Another card from Brazil.

Nice map card from Canada.

 Warthog, from Great Britain. The sender put a nice Matilda (Roald Dahl) stamp on it. Thank you!!

From a friend in New Jersey, from Bryce Canyon in Utah.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...