12/19/2011

More Postcards Monday 12/19

These tend to multiply like rabbits!

I like this card from Germany, but the hands bug me. It looks like furry hooves!

 Nice map card from the Czech Republic.

Great card from Germany! "where has the father hidden", meaning where is Santa.

 From Belarus. It's an outfit found at a flea market. I like that material.

 Scenery card from Japan.

 Fantastic Carmen Miranda card from Brazil!

From The Netherlands.

This card is a real photo, an older card. and the poor thing was all warped. I'm surprised it made it to me in one piece. From Poland.

 Nice scene from Maine, USA.

 A map card from Belgium, sent from The Netherlands.

 A boy and his cat, from The Netherlands.

 Cows from The Netherlands.

From Poland.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...