7/28/2005

new hat project



Just got done making a hat in a fuzzy orange yarn, and am now going to make one, maybe two, using this yarn.




Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Found this stuff at the local Hobby Lobby store. The main color is purple, then the fuzzys on it are a mulitude of colors. I don't think one skein is enough for a scarf, so I'm going for hats.



Got my order from Beaverslide today. Heard good things about their yarn, so decided to give it a try. I got enough to make an afghan I think. I'm setting it aside for now as it's a bit too warm to be working with wool. Besides, I have 2 afghans on the needles right now. Need to finish at least one before I start another!



And I don't think I said a big THANK YOU to my secret pal!!! Got a lovely book from her, all about South Dakota. Has some great photos in it. Also, besides the gift Certifcate from Amazon (so far I was able to get 2 books with it!) I'll be getting Interweave Magazine!!! THANKS!!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty yarn! Please post photos of the hats!
Thanks for the link to Beaverslide, I can see I'm going to be spending $$$ there!
My hubby says "thanks alot!" *wink*
Hugs,
Kitt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...